Thursday, August 1, 2013

Welcome to The Cutting Room...

I said yesterday's post was a two parter! There is a lot to catch up on from the beginning of the year!

As I'd mentioned, I'm still pursuing that whole artsy acting, writing, producing thing. I'm still in LA workin' it...



Here's a little taste of my latest project...

Ok. Let me tell you a story. Way back in December I auditioned for this great crew of people who were passionate about what they do, and passionate about film noir as a genre. They instantly came across to me as that kind of team that anyone would love to work with. That day was my lucky day, and five months later when we finally hit production I was proven correct...they were completely badass.

The Cutting Room is an 8 part neo-noir series that follows the emotionally damaged, gun toting, whiskey slinging Charlie Chase. A disgraced former police detective, she's now on her own. Having burned all her bridges, Charlie goes through life no longer caring. Around her, a deranged serial killer is actively seeking to become the most prolific in US history...when the murders become more and more personal, an unwilling Charlie is forced back on the hunt.



The Cutting Room will premiere later this summer...until then, hit the show up on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/TheCuttingRoomSeries

and 'like' us! As soon as we hit 250 (We're almost there!) a new trailer will be released...if you like what you see, spread the word and spread the love.

Because Charlie is cold and sad, and she needs a little love in her life...


No comments:

Post a Comment